1) I _______________________________(the tenant) am enclosing a check for $____________ and would like to secure the rental period from:
Arrival Date:__________________ Departure Date:__________________
2) Reservations greater than four months from rental period require a $300.00 non refundable deposit for each week, with balance for rental period and security deposit due four months prior to your requested arrival date. Reservations within four months of rental period require total payment plus $300.00 security deposit.
3) The $300.00 security deposit will be refunded, if no problems occur, within approximately two weeks after the tenants rental period.
4) Check in time is at 3:00PM on arrival date and check out is prior to 11:00AM on departure date.
5) Copy tenant's drivers license is required.
6) Once the tenant's check(s) clear, a photocopy of this short term lease with owner's signature on it will be mailed to the prospective tenant along with a receipt for payment.
7) There shall be no more than 8 people total residing at the Lake Winnipesaukee property and no more than 12 total at anytime.
8) Number of people planning to stay on property ________. (8 maximum)
9) Please provide make, model, color, and license plate number for vehicles on premises.
Car #1:___________________________ Car #2:_________________________
Boat #1:__________________________ Boat #2:_________________________
10) Will pets be staying on the property? If so, how many _______ total, and what kind:___________
11) The tenant is responsible for all pet debris and damage.
12) The tenants will not alter the home or property in anyway.
13) Tenants will be held accountable for all items located in the house and on the property.
14) Tenants shall notify owner of any problems, so that the owner has time to fix them.
15) The tenant's personal property must be removed from the rental property at the end of the tenants rental period.
16) Tenants will be responsible for their own insurance coverage on themselves, their guests, and their own personal property. Owner is not responsible for any injuries sustained on the premises or in the paddle boat.
17) Must be at least 25 years of age to rent property.
18) In the event of any legal actions, the tenant is responsible for all legal fees.
19) Upon leaving the tenant shall clean the kitchen (sink, countertops, floor, stove, microwave, dishes, etc. and leave refrigerator clean and empty), bathroom (toilet, tub, floor and vanity), and all other living spaces will be dusted and vacuumed. Vacuum and cleaning materials be provided by the owner. If the Lake Winnipesaukee rental house isn't clean, cleaning fees of $40.00 an hour will be deducted from the security deposit.
20) Tenant is responsible for their own garbage removal. Dump tickets will be provided by the owner. The town has a recycling separation policy which will be covered during check in.
21) Tenant is responsible for their own linens and towels.
22) No glass or breakable items (bottles, plates, containers, etc.) are allowed on the dock, beach, patio or any other outside areas.
23) Tenant is responsible for obeying, understanding, and signing paddle boat operations provided in paddle boat lease.
24) If tenant owns a quad, trike, or snowmobile they can access lake winnipesaukee at a public launch and park on the lake in front of the house. No quads, trikes, or snowmobiles shall be ridden on the property.
25) No fire, fireworks, candles, or torches allowed on property.
26) Tenants agrees to obey all New Hampshire watercraft rules and regulations when operating the paddle boat. Be extremely careful in rough or windy weather. Return against the wind is more difficult. When not in use the paddle boat must be properly docked. As the tenant, I realize if any damage occurs to the paddle boat it will be deducted from my security deposit.
I (print full name)________________________________, (the tenant), agree and understand all 26 of 26 terms and conditions of this short term lease.
Tenant's Signature:_______________________________ Date:________________________
Mail all lease pages, rental and security deposit check(s), and copy of drivers license to: Christopher Krochina, 427 Hudson Ave, Mechanicville, NY 12118.We look forward to meeting you and will contact you once we have recieved your information.